All Along The Watchtower

films . videos . television

Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's Mutant Enemy reunion night

Former Angel stars Amy Acker and Alexis Denisof have signed on for guest roles in the season finale of How I Met Your Mother. As most of you know, the series stars former Mutant Enemy star Allyson Hannigan.

Acker will play a love interest for Barney who is aware of native American rituals. That should be interesting.

And as most of you know, Denisof is officially one of the luckiest men alive since he's married to Allyson Hannigan.

I wonder if they could find a way to get Nicholas Brendan to guest star as well..that would be awesome!

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Kat Coble said...

I know that I'm alone in this, because I wasn't a Buffy watcher.

But I have never "gotten" Alyson Hannigan.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

What don't you "get" about Allyson Hannigan?

She's a versatile actress who can play drama, comedy and has a great range. About the only thing she can't do is sing, as was evidenced by the Buffy musical...she knows this and her singing was kept a minimum.

And not a Buffy watcher?!? Seriously...put those DVDs in the Netflix queue!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kat Coble said...

I've only ever seen AH on VMars. I think she's okay, but I guess I've not seen enough of her to be convinced that she's as fantastic as everyone else thinks. Kristen Bell, yes. AH, no.

I'd put the Buffys on my Netflix Queue, but at the rate that's going I won't get them till late 2007. I'm on the 3-at-a-time unlimited plan. When they send me a movie it gets here the next day. But when I send a movie back they don't log it in for 3-4 days. And they don't work weekends So that's been a 6 day turnaround on each movie. So that's 5 turns a month x 3=Maximum 15 DVDs a month. Assuming I hold up my end of the turn-around process. Which I don't. So by the time I get through all B5s, All of War & Remembrance, All of BBC Cracker and all of Monarch Of The Glen, Buffy's gonna be awhile. ;-p

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Or you could just go and buy the super deluxe all seasons box set of Buffy for like $150. That's 40 discs of Buffy goodness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home