All Along The Watchtower

films . videos . television

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

50 Things Lost hasn't explained

As Heroes popularity continues to soar, let's not forget to give props to the show that created the new interest in serialized shows--Lost.

One big complaint lodged against Lost is that it never answers any questions. I can see that, but honestly I think if you're looking for some deeper, profound, earth-shaking answers from Lost, you're really missing the whole point of the show. It's not about the answers, it's about the journey.

But I will admit Lost does have some dangling plot threads. And the people over at IGN have been kind enough to come up with a list of 50 mysteries that Lost has brought up but has yet to resolve. It's interesting and it reminded me again of just how much I love Lost. So surf over, read and let the debate begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home