All Along The Watchtower

films . videos . television

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Direct to DVD Galactica movie confirmed

There's a lengthy interview in The Chicago Tribune's TV blog that, among other things, confirms the direct to DVD Battlestar Galactica movie is happening. The movie will take place between seasons three and four and address but not resolve the season-bridging cliffhanger. Executive producers Ron Moore and David Eick basically say it will give some background to the cliffhanger.

If you read the article, be warned there are SPOILERS in it for the back nine of the season.

Moore and Eick address a certain picture floating around the Net (featuring Baltar), the rumors of a major character death in the back nine and the changing of the opening credits. Basically, it all boils down to--don't take everything you see and hear at face value (esp. where said picture is concerned).

5 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO NOT READ THAT ARTICLE!!!!

I'm a fan of spoilers and all, but that is some stuff that no one needs to know.

Now I will look at characters with an expectation of their impending doom.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

I did say it gives away a lot...

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shit, Buckwheat.

I checked it out on TV Squad and wished I didn't.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Rob Robinson said...

Michael, thanks so much for this news. I'm excited to hear that this DVD is definitely happening.

Thanks to you and Sarcastro both for sparing me the spoilers. I might have been tempted, but I will avoid all mentions of this story like the plaque.

For example, this conversation never happened. Who are you people? Goodbye. ;)

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised there's no article about BSG's season finale yet. I'd think this blog would be all over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home